• The Global Position on Real Estate

Compare Listings


2246 sq-ft.(Type-A), 3 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Navana Probani Ridgedale (Block-1), Mirpur. This apartment is offered by Navana Real Estate Ltd. and is located in Mirpur, Dhaka

Navana Probani Ridgedale is NRELs signature of absolute condominium complex at Mirpur. It took a plot of 10 bigha (approx.) to plan an only condominium complex, focused on modern luxury living. The complex will introduce the master plan community concept to the surrounding area and will include 500 luxury apartments along with recreational elements facilities, green spaces as well as a wide range of community amenities. The constructed area in Navana Probani Ridgedale will cover only 48% of the entire land. The remaining 52% will be left open for leisure and sports. So your children won’t get themselves confine in the apartment. They will grow up healthier and smarter.

Navana Probani Ridgedale is located in such a self-sufficient locality where almost every urban facility is granted at your door proximity. All types of business organization, educational institutes, bank, shopping mall, indoor stadium, Mirpur DOHS and traditional Benaroshi Palli all are just right to your walk way and meeting to the foreign embassies, high commissions and connecting other part of city will get easier with Airport Road to Mirpur flyover and Kuril flyover Intersection plan. So be an exclusive citizen to this new and exciting community that has every possible amenity to offer with or sometime without taking a drive. A stunning residential community to live along with peaceful neighborhoods of the city makes it a sought out location for living. So living in Navana Probani Ridgedale, where you can enjoy a full time pleasure…

Similar size apartments available in other floors too.


  • Icon
    Property ID

Updated on June 17, 2019 at 4:38 pm


  • City: dhaka
  • Country: Bangladesh

Contact Agent

Enquire about this property