Properties  :  3D 360  :  Virtual VR  :  viewr TV  :  Videos  :  Shop  :  YOU  :  Agents  

Blog-Market-Reports

Global viewr : Market Report – Australia

The five capital city index is down 0.8% for the month to 28 June. Melbourne (-1.0%) and Perth (-1.1%) prices have been the softest so far this month, Sydney (-0.8%) and Adelaide (-0.2%) also seeing some overall net decline, Brisbane prices seeing some support this month (+0.5%), clawing back part of the -0.7%...

Global viewr : Market Report – South Africa

South Africa's housing market, already battling headwinds, can expect further shocks in the coming months, analysts have warned. According to the latest FNB Property Barometer released on Thursday, annual house price growth fell to 1.9% in April, down from 2.5% in March – the lowest it has been since December 2009. There was already a buyer's market in SA before the coronavirus pandemic, due to...

Global viewr : Market Report – Roatan Honduras

Buyers Market on the Caribbean Island of Roatan Posted on by Jorge Chavez If you’re looking for a buyers market on a Caribbean island, Roatan should be your first port of call. After the housing market crashed in the US, Roatan saw a steep decline in pricing that simply has not fully recovered. Where other places have seen prices rise back to their highest levels, Roatan is a buyers...

Global viewr : Market Report – Madeira Portugal

WHAT’S AHEAD FOR THE HOUSING MARKET IN MADEIRA? The economic aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak has been severe worldwide including Madeira. We’ve seen record unemployment numbers in Portugal as a whole and economists believe the country is headed toward a recession. However,   people still need a place to live in. So what effect will these factors have on the housing market? Home Values...

Global viewr : Market Report – Jennifer Anderson San Diego California

With economic uncertainty sweeping the nation, homeowners are looking for support when it comes to monthly expenses and bills. Forbearance is often used to provide temporary payment relief for those experiencing short-term hardship such as job loss, illness, divorce or other situations impacting income. So it comes as no surprise that during the pandemic, it's become a more commonly used solution to...

Compare listings

Compare